Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for stand-alone client applications
Mobile (Android, iOS, BB, webOS) App support
Mobile (Android, iOS, BB, webOS) App support Fri Oct 24, 2014 02:02 PM Quote
AlexAndrina

I don't want to get your hopes up.

I've heard it isn't too difficult to port iphone apps to webOS, so if there is an iphone version of this app, if you were a programmer (which you are not) and had rights & access to the code (unlikely), then you just might be able to port it.

There is also a project to run Android in a card under webOS, so you could run the app that way, but I don't think AndroidChroot will run on a pixi. You need a webOS 2.0 device.

I don't think Pre2's are very expensive these days. You could start there. But you'd need to do a lot of effort even to be within a chance of getting this to work.

I'd say there is no harm in asking the developer to port the app. A messaging app could maybe made in Enyo. But don't hold your breath.

There may be a way, but it might be easier to give up...

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:39 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

I'm not sure you know what you are talking about.

First, you can not just "port any iPhone app to webOS". This has nothing to do if you have the code or not. The base is completely different.

Second, there is a webOS version of the sniper available. Why do you need more than one?

Third, then you suggest to give up. I honestly don't see any sense in your message unless this is a spam.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 09:55 AM Quote
Derrickspencer

First of all, I am confused with your question. If you are asking about posting the iOS app to any other Android or Windows app version than it is completely possible. I hope you have got your answer.

Derrick Spencer
Mobile App Strategist
AppsFlair.com

Forums IndexNew TopicReply