Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for stand-alone client applications
Mobile (Android, iOS, BB, webOS) App support
Questions about myibidder on Android vs iOS Tue Dec 30, 2014 07:20 AM Quote
Anon34352

Hi there,
I previously used myibidder on Android and loved it! it was my favorite app for the android OS but I recently switched to iOS and noticed that the app on iOS isnt free like it was on Android, instead it comes in two different versions a $15.99 version and a $1.99 version that comes with in app purchases in the form of snipe packs which kind of confused me so I have a few questions. The first question is if the $15.99 version comes with unlimited snipes or if it still requires the purchase of snipe packs. The second question is how come the app is free on android but on iOS there is a fee to use it? thank you for reading and answering my questions.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Tue Dec 30, 2014 03:09 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Please try to avoid submitting your question multiple times, it will not speed up the response anyway.

Yes, the more expensive version for iOS has unlimited snipes, but limited number of features. For example, the PPS version will come with Groups support in the coming update.

The Android app is not mature enough to charge money. There are many things need to be added first (pictures, better import, etc).

Android version Wed Apr 22, 2015 06:26 AM Quote
Weso18

If I understand your answer to the question in the above posting , The iOS version of this application has pictures for each listing, is that correct? You mentioned certain things that would be first needed to be added to the android app before it would be made a paid app or higher paid app such as that of the iOS version. On android I currently have your paid version of the application. Are there any plans to add these extra features to the android paid version that the iOS version currently has?

Wed Apr 22, 2015 01:17 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Yes, those features are planned for Android app as well.
You'll get it automatically if your Android is set to update apps.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply