Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2   3   4   5 
General Support for Myibidder service
News
 Mon Jan 30, 2017 08:11 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

wolosua,
Никак самому нельзя порешать. Надо только ждать. Обычно это быстро, но бывают исключения и может занимать до нескольких дней.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:26 AM Quote
wolosua

я тут в настройках на сайте вроде вводил пароль - (My eBay Password is for your convenience only when you want to update your eBay password manually. )

Может изза этого, но как его изменить если немогу войти ?

Tue Jan 31, 2017 04:17 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

wolosua,
Достаточно зайти с новым паролем что бы снайпер сам его синхронизировал.

Bid not placed Wed Mar 22, 2017 01:28 PM Quote
yosss_88

I thought this issue had been resolved!
On 19 March eBay declined to place my bid on item 222437852008 ("eBay requires verification code").
Sadly, I cannot trust this system any more, and will not be using Myibidder for important items again. I know the problem is originating with eBay, but if Myibidder and eBay cannot come to some sort of arrangement over this, it is not a system I can trust. This was the most important item to pass through eBay in my collecting field for over 10 years, and I am deeply upset that my bid was not placed.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 01:43 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

yosss_88,
That was over 3 days ago and the issue was gone on the same day.
There is no agreement between eBay and other snipers. I wish it was since eBay would settle many things more reliably if they has.

Please note that no sniper guarantee winning.
If you need a guarantee, you have to bid manually as high as possible and as early as possible.
Yes, you will pay much more, but you will win it guaranteed.
The sniper offers you a chance to win it for lower price in exchange for a slight possibility to lose due to possible issues like this.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 02:25 PM Quote
yosss_88

Unfortunately, I was in a remote rural area over the weekend, with no land line, no mobile signal, no means of communicating with the outside world at all. It is for times like this that I need Myibidder to be robust and reliable.
It is very, very unfortunate that eBay rejected your IP address when bidding for such an historically important item.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 02:46 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

As I mentioned earlier, you have to bid manually as high as possible and as early as possible (you saw the listing when you were online).
This is the only way you can have 100% guarantee. Anything else is a chance, more or less.
Please keep it in mind.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 03:04 PM Quote
yosss_88

Interesting.
You are actually advising me NOT to use your product!

Wed Mar 22, 2017 03:39 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

There is no such thing in my response.
I just mentioned that no sniper can provide you 100% guarantee. That's by design and you need to keep it in mind when you decide if you want to get the item as a "great deal" or you want to get the item "no matter what".

Wed Mar 22, 2017 04:05 PM Quote
yosss_88

Your words: "As I mentioned earlier, you have to bid manually as high as possible and as early as possible". In English that can only be construed in one way: don't use our app if you want to be certain of winning an item. Strangely, I DO always want to win auctions I enter - that is what serious collecting is about.
I only posted on this forum because I was hoping that you might be able to give me some reassurance regarding this ongoing, intermittent issue. You have been unable to do this. So, as stated at the beginning of this conversation, I cannot continue to use Myibidder.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 04:50 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

You took it out of the context. Please check the whole message.
The context was is that no sniper can guarantee winning.
For example, if eBay is not responding for 10 minutes, then all last second bids around that time will fail (even if you snipe manually).

I just don't want you to assume that sniping provides 100% guarantee that you won the item. Even manual sniping does not provide 100% guarantee.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:42 PM Quote
yosss_88

Seriously, what is going on here? Item 361929768041 of today (23 March) has failed due to another problem: "Refused login". I have not changed my password, so that is not the issue.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 05:28 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

yosss_88 wrote:
Item 361929768041 of today (23 March) has failed due to another problem: "Refused login".

This completely different from the issue described in the topic.
Your login was refused by eBay with "Invalid user/password" message. This is the only thing what was provided by eBay. From the sniper's point of view the login is not valid.
When you see it, please relogin to the sniper using your current login information to keep it in sync.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 09:22 AM Quote
yosss_88

As stated, I have not changed my eBay login details. If eBay is not recognising the password Myibidder is providing then a sync issue has mysteriously materialised from nowhere.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 07:44 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

If the sniper got a message that your login was refused, it will mark it as invalid to avoid eBay blocking it due to possible multiple failed logins.
Then the sniper will be waiting for you to relogin to confirm your login information.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 AM Quote
jelockwood

Like others I have on several occasions had eBay flag my account for suspicious activity and force a password change. This as per other posts here has clearly been caused by the myibidder app and eBay having a fallout and is down to eBay being hostile to sniping apps.

Up until now resetting the password and logging back in with the Mac 0.93 version of myibidder worked and I could setup new snipes.

This week after having to change the password yet again I can no longer get myibidder to login at all. Since this is a login problem it would I would have thought not be related to the snipping/bidding captcha problem.

I can login to the eBay website using the same username and password, and I could even get JBidWatcher to login although it fails to snipe due to the captcha issue.

Since the login problem for the Mac myibay Auction Bid Sniper application is a new problem is anyone else seeing a similar issue and are there any suggestions for getting round this?

Thu Mar 30, 2017 07:17 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

jelockwood,
Please try one of the suggestions I mentioned earlier.
The most easiest one is to create another eBay account for sniping purposes.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 08:51 AM Quote
jelockwood

Sashka wrote:
jelockwood,
Please try one of the suggestions I mentioned earlier.
The most easiest one is to create another eBay account for sniping purposes.

Currently I have no snipes outstanding. The problem is logging in to the Mac application using valid eBay user name and password as tested in a web-browser. I do have watched items that it would normally list - if it could login.

I have even tried installing the app on a different Mac, logging in again successfully via the web-browser on this separate Mac and still cannot get the Mac application to allow logging in.

As also mentioned I previously have had to reset the password before as reported by others, but on all previous occasions once I have done this I have been able to get the applications to login using the new password.

Is there any additional logging information I could obtain for you that would assist in diagnosing this issue?

Fri Mar 31, 2017 02:56 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Are you having issues with the Mac app only, while the browser login works fine? Please clarify.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 04:24 PM Quote
jelockwood

Sashka wrote:
Are you having issues with the Mac app only, while the browser login works fine? Please clarify.

Just the Mac application I can login to the website. The current/latest/last version of the Mac app as I am using is version 0.93

Ah! Just tried it again and the Mac app worked!

eBay strike again?

Fortunately I have only missed one item due to this and it is not one I am too upset about. I used to use Jbidwatcher and missed quite a few items due to its own eBay released glitches.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2   3   4   5