Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for stand-alone client applications
Mac OS X app Beta testers
Is this still actively worked on? Wed May 03, 2017 01:10 AM Quote
groovy

Would love to have a Mac app. Is this still in active development? What features am I missing out from the Windows version?

Thanks!

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Wed May 03, 2017 01:16 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

Unfortunately, the Mac OS X is not being actively developed as of now due to low interest.
While you can still manage your snipes, but it has a known crash on adding items and some other activities. It does not affect the actual sniping, just some inconveniences.

As an alternative, please stick with the Web-based interface of the sniper using Safari browser (or other installed browser if you prefer something else).

Wed May 03, 2017 11:15 AM Quote

Hi, I think one of the reason it is of low interest is very few people know about it! In the front page of the website only the Windows version is advertised.

If you see how popular iOS app is, I think Mac OS app would also get significant attention.

If you dont have much time for it, can you please fix some crash? The most obvious one is every time I add an item by ID, it will crash. Otherwise it can work ok.

Thank you!

P.S: May I have one request for the web app (and oher interfaces in general). Could you pls add a thumbnail image of the item. It would help enormously. Thanks!

Thu May 04, 2017 02:03 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

The thumbnails are in ToDo list, so it's expected to be added in the near future. There is no specific ETA on it yet.

Fri May 05, 2017 01:24 AM Quote

Great news.
Please give Mac app some love as well. I imagine it wouldnt take too much time to fix the Add item crash. Thanks!

Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 PM Quote
uberclear

I second the request. Would love to have the stand-alone app back. Since it worked mostly well until Sierra, perhaps it wouldn't take that much effort to bring it back to life? The interest is low only because this is not advertised anywhere and distributed solely through this forum. Thank you!

Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 PM Quote
uberclear

By the way, the only reason why I miss the stand-alone app is the option to refresh all items with one click. A big time saver, as opposed to refreshing them one by one. If you can add this feature to the web interface, I would not miss the stand-alone app at all. Thanks again!

Sun May 21, 2017 02:58 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

I took a note on this. Thank you for your feedback.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply