Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2   3   4   5 
General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
 Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:10 AM Quote
microshnik

Ok, now I have four failures with status "Temporary suspension due to eBay captcha". This is a message I haven't seen before; explain?

That reminds me -- does there exist or could there be created a glossary of the various status messages?

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Wed Nov 02, 2016 01:09 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

microshnik,
Did you get those 4 and nothing else before that? Please provide the item number for the one which came before those 4.
If you don't want to share it using the public forums, you can always send it directly to the support.

Last edited on Wed Nov 02, 2016 01:10 AM.
Ebay verification code Wed Nov 02, 2016 03:03 PM Quote
eklb

I'm having this issue too and have been for awhile.
Reading through all this I'm coming to the conclusion that its not being handled yet alone fixed.
Replies of it seems to a short deal to only have it come up with another user indicates to me that the psoblems going to remain till some savy programmer figures out once and for all whats happening.
Ebay issue or Myibidders issues ????
Ponting the blame either side isn't helping in solving this.
I too lost a bid that I would have won with my snipe twice so I gave up bought it out buy it now from another seller for the two I wanted and didn't get due to verification code and paid 49 dollars extra to successfully get them.
eklb

Thu Nov 03, 2016 08:01 AM Quote
Matt

I've had a failure also, requesting a verification code. This was on the myibidder ipad app, which ive paid for.

If the captcha system is being used by ebay now, you as a developer need to liaise with them technically, see if the changes are viable, and release an appropriate update to the app asap!

If this is something that cannot be fixed (eg. captcha required every time at 3 second sniping is not really possible) then I will be requesting a refund through the app store, and so will many I would imagine.

I think you need to do more,

Thanks,
Matt.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 02:58 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

Matt,
eBay does not officially support snipers or any app/service similar to it.
What's the item number you had the issue? If it was just recent within the last couple days, then it must be a different reason.
If you don't want to share it for any reason and just want a refund from Apple, it's just between you and Apple. You can request a refund from them.

Myibay bidder tried to bid but failed because ebay says Refused Log In Passwword Failure Fri Nov 11, 2016 03:08 PM Quote
eklb

Still no joy bidder fails again on me.
5 pages here of similar complaints.
Its obvious you haven't a clue as to whats going on since no explanations given for the failed myibay attempts any where that I saw.
eklb

Sat Nov 12, 2016 02:54 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

eklb,
I responded to those and provided the next steps.
If you still need an assistance, please contact support directly and provide the item number.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2   3   4   5