Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
Can't get the Windows software to log-in Sat Dec 16, 2023 04:16 PM Quote
DClarke2023

Maybe I am doing something wrong but I cannot get the windows software client to log-in to e-bay. I get password or connection error.

Weird thing is that my chrome browser has all my e-bay login stuff and it works OK every time.
I am using the same login credentials in the Windows app and it fails. When it fails it pops up a dialog box that displays my ebay user-ID but the password field has more character "masks" than are in my password. I keep resetting the password to the correct one, but it returns to this over-length character count each time.

I'm going round and round in circles. :-)

Help!

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Sat Dec 16, 2023 04:48 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

If you mean you can't login to Myibidder and not eBay, you just need need to reset your Myibidder password at Reset Password form.
The number of masked characters does not matter. It just hides your password for security reasons.

If you actually mean you can't login to eBay website, this is between you and eBay only. You can reset your eBay password on eBay website.

Please note that your eBay and Myibidder passwords may be different.

Sat Dec 16, 2023 06:03 PM Quote

Yes I get that.
I can log into Myibidder on the web fine.
The Windows Myibidder version has the same username & password as my chrome browser uses to get to e-bay and the cloud version of the myibidder software and yet it cannot log in and connect to e-bay.

Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:06 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

You still login to your sniper's account no matter if you use the Windows app or Web-based interface.
Please make sure you use the same credentials as you use to login to Myibidder on the Web.
If still does not work, you need to provide the diagnostic output located in the Settings.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply