Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for Web-based service
Web-based interface support
A Little Confused Sun May 30, 2010 07:36 AM Quote
eremite

I'm new to sniping and myibay, and despite having read the FAQs, I need to be clear about: To use the free service, I need to be online at the time of auction, yes? And if I don't have a stable or fast connection, I shouldn't depend on my snipe succeeding?
In which case, I should download the shareware software, right? It seems there are two different downloads (not including updates), one the free version and the other, shareware (stand-alone, server supported, etc.)? Or am I missing something?

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Tue Jun 01, 2010 01:41 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

You don't need to be online:
http://www.myibay.com/login/faq/2/#q9
I guess that also answer to your question that your internet connection has no relation to your snipes.

The paid version is only for the Windows application which helps you to manage your snipes. This is good especially when you have dozens of items in your list.
If you snipe occasionally (once per day or less), the free Web-based interface should be enough for you.

Any version (free and paid) does not require you to be online during a snipe.

If you feel like you want to support the sniper, you can buy the software or donate other means (you can check Donate page for more info), but this is not required.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Forums IndexNew TopicReply