Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
Thank you Myibay! Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:04 AM Quote
Tyner

I only have the evaluation version of your sniper tool for Windows, but it's been really helpful for the 2 weeks I've been trying it out. I even wrote a review and pasted it on my page here: http://machapanta.deviantart.com/

I've included several links on that page for other people to try your service. I even posted the same review on AuctionSoftwareReview.com, Download.com, and Mozilla.org. There are links to my reviews on my page in case you want to read it.

There is only one thing I have found hard about this program. I did not mention this in any of the reviews because I did not want to publicly say anything negative. It seems like I have to log in to the site to get the service to update to include things I already bid on eBay. The program will let me add my Watch List to my sniping list, but I can't find in the program where to add my bidding list. I figure this might even just be an oversight on my part?

Thank you again, and I would love to hear feedback on my review from Myibay, other users, and anyone else who feels like commenting!

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Tue Dec 04, 2012 02:39 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Thank you for your feedback and reviews. I really appreciate taking the time and effort in doing that.
It really helps to make the service better and more robust.

Back to your question.
Importing your bidding list can be done using the Web-based interface and mobile apps only. The Windows app needs some good redesign to be able to do it as well (that will come eventually, but not soon).

Thank you. Tue Dec 04, 2012 03:01 PM Quote
Tyner

Thank you, I am glad y'all like it. Your service really helps to make sure I don't lose an item I need at the last minute because someone else bid a dollar more. I really like how your Windows App allows me to sort them by "Time Left". It helps me the most when I am watching several auctions of the same item.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 02:02 AM Quote
Tyner

Thank you for your feedback and reviews. I really appreciate taking the time and effort in doing that.
It really helps to make the service better and more robust.

My trial for the program is running out. On the Donations page, under "Linking to us (or posting in your blog)" it says I can get a free registration key for myibay Windows software. Can you email it to:

Last edited on Thu Dec 13, 2012 02:06 AM.
 Thu Dec 13, 2012 04:37 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Please contact support directly.
Make sure you include the link and your eBay user id with your message.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply