Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2   3   4 
General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
 Sun Aug 24, 2014 07:58 PM Quote
Jessica8789

I've just had ANOTHER failed snipe!!

This is despite myibidder Support emailing me about 40 mins ago to tell me (yet again, yawn) that the problem has now been fixed...and that it was all Ebay's fault not theirs.

We keep being told the same excuse for these log in/password/verification errors on our snipes, which are happening all the time recently. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DEAL WITH THIS PROPERLY NOW?!!!

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Sun Aug 24, 2014 08:03 PM Quote
teenagemutant1

Im not getting any response from the support team here. Just wondering if this will ever be fixed?
Can anyone recommend any other sniping site? Getting desperate now.

"eBay requires verification code" and "Refused login (password problem?)" Sun Aug 24, 2014 08:12 PM Quote
2hot

Same issue here. So it's not just me. 2 auctions lost in the last few minutes.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:56 PM Quote
danedun

Same here .... bid didn't go through about 3 hours ago. I have several auctions scheduled for bids tonight .... now what?

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:29 PM Quote

This is so frustrating thT no be's listening to us. Even when support do deign to reply, they tell me it's all beats fault and everything is now fixed. It's a blatant brush- off. Plainly something has suddenly gone wrong with myibidder. They seemingly don't know what's happening and won't even bother to be honest with us.

This sniper site is the only sniper to have 100% reliability (when the mirror version is used at a cost of $6/year). They say they use two separate servers located in two different locations, from which your snipe is sent. I've not tried it yet, but will be interested to hear of anyone has any experience of it:

Gixen.com

Thanks - at least some one out there is listening to me about the hugely frustrating log in problems!!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:46 PM Quote
Jessica8789

Update on gixen.com -

Unfortunately it doesn't run on mobile devices, at least not in the UK :-(

Does anyone know of any other reliable alternatives?

Last edited on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:47 PM.
 Mon Aug 25, 2014 01:36 AM Quote
Mykey

This is happening to me too. Old password, can log in and out of e-bay without an issue, but out of 7 snipes I placed today 4 failed with "verification" message. In addition, there was a "refused login" error last night.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 03:08 AM Quote
artsgirl4ever

Just for the record, I'm noticing the exact same glitches as everyone else.

1st failed snipe today (8/24/2014) said, "Status from eBay: eBay requires verification code"

2nd failed snipe today (8/24/2014) said, "Status from eBay: refused login (password problem?)

Hopefully, the problem is resolved soon as I do not care to wait up until 3 & 4 AM to initiate manual snipes!

my status:refused login (password problem?) Mon Aug 25, 2014 05:04 AM Quote
katerina11*2011

sorry for bad english. I just lost item for this reason. what is this??????

Mon Aug 25, 2014 05:10 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

It appears eBay had the issue when they started to ask for verification code randomly.
Once the issue was resolved, but it came back a few more times.

I see the snipes are coming through this very moment so it looks good and stable now.
It sounds like eBay fixed the issue after all.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 07:51 AM Quote
Jessica8789

REPLY TO SUPPORT:

Oh PLEASE!

Stop cutting and pasting this same nonsense to everyone who is having the problem.

What you say is not correct. It is plainly not Ebay's fault and it is not "fine" now. You say this everytime, to everyone. Even though we can all log into, and bid in, ebay manually without verification or log in problems. And even though we keep experiencing the same problems AFTER you say it's "fine now"!

PLEASE acknowledge that YOU have a recent, ongoing, big problem, on YOUR service.

It is just rude and insulting to keep repeating the same incorrect excuse to your users, seeking to blame ebay.

YOUR bad service is going to lose you a lot of users. Be honest with us.

Last edited on Mon Aug 25, 2014 07:53 AM.
 Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:40 AM Quote
Alex13

I have 3 different eBay accounts.

I see "refused login / verification code needed" error for 4 days in a row on all 3 eBay accounts.

Last day: 17 auctions on 3 different eBay accounts. 3 successful bids, 14 "refused login / verification code needed".

Yes, eBay is changing something, and, obviously, it is better to respond to this changes with proper service update. I will migrate to another sniper for a while.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 02:18 PM Quote
Jessica8789

Ebay's not changed anything. I - and lots of my family and friends - are manually logging I to ebay account and placing bids.

There is a problem with this sniper. But it's easier to blame ebay, as it can't be proved....

Mon Aug 25, 2014 03:12 PM Quote
Alex13

Jessica, I understand your feelings (same here), but you're wrong. All sniper programs are experiencing big problems right now because of changes that eBay started to implement. For now I will strongly recommend NOT to use snipers on auctions that you REALLY want to win. Use there usual approach with placing max bid in advance and cross your fingers.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 03:51 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Alex13, thank you for your support, I appreciate it.

Yes, all snipers had the same issue. Just not all snipers are strong enough to show it.
In any case, the issue is resolved by eBay and I see many snipes were won yesterday and today with no problems.

Last edited on Mon Aug 25, 2014 03:52 PM.
 Mon Aug 25, 2014 03:52 PM Quote
artsgirl4ever

Alex, I don't know where you got your information regarding all sniper programs experiencing the same issue. I just started testing/ using Gixen; and, the snipes there have gone through successfully, each time.

Last edited on Mon Aug 25, 2014 04:09 PM.
 Mon Aug 25, 2014 04:07 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

artsgirl4ever,
Please check their forum. There are reports about the same issue all over the place.

You see it works fine now for other snipers and, obviously, for Myibidder too because the issue was already resolved by eBay as of yesterday.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 05:30 PM Quote
Jessica8789

Sorry Alex, I agree with Artsgirl4ever - my family and I have been using three other snipers, including the advertised as 100% reliable Gixen.com (Mirror version), and we have not had any problems at all and won every auction. Gixen.com is a real find actually!!

Needless to say, this sniper's (non) Support is still blaming ebay and telling everyone "it's all fine now". Of course, it's not all fine now. It's far from fine. They've not even acknowledged their system has an error that needs addressing immediately!!

Oh. And ebay tell me it's nonsense about them having problems. The say their site is fine..which accords with my and my family and friends' direct (non-myibidder) experiences. Wonder who I believe....?!?

Last edited on Mon Aug 25, 2014 05:33 PM.
 Mon Aug 25, 2014 06:49 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Jessica8789,
Please check forum on that other sniper, you will see a lot of reports for the same exact issue.
I did not fake those reports, these are real. Please check.

As I mentioned before, the issue is resolved. There is nothing to address really. There are many users who won snipes since that moment.

eBay could not say "nonsense about them having problems". eBay is a complex system, they always have something come up.
It's not a matter of having no issues (that's just not possible), but it's a matter of resolving them quickly. And I see they are good at it, all issues are resolved quickly.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 07:04 PM Quote

Yup. Thanks Support. I knew you'd say that! Yet again, no real addressing by you of the VERY REAL problem.

You told me it was "all fine" on Friday - I had the exact same problems again on Saturdy!

So tou then told me it was "all fine" on Saturday - I had the exact same problems again on Sunday!

Then you again told me it was "all fine" on Sunday - I had the exact same problems again on Monday.

You are not listening to us and realising you have a problem THAT NEEDS ADDRESSING.

I Repeat, ebay have assured me that the problems with your sniper not accessing their site for lofpg in/verification reasons is NOT due to their side.

I give up. I have found Gixon.com and won't be bothering with your unreliable sniper again. It's just a shame you would not engage with any of us properly and try to tell us what is really going on and/or assure us you were actively dealing with YOUR oroblems on YOUR site. Look at all the above identical complaints over the last few days. It is obvious it is your site. Ebay says it's your site. And we can all access Ebay directly, We are not as stupid as you plainly think we are when you gob us off with your ridiculous same "it's all fine now" excuses.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2   3   4