Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
Syncing Fri Mar 17, 2017 01:59 AM Quote
Harveyman53

I just installed Myibidder app on my PC. Since I lost a bid using the app on my iPhone earlier I was thinking the PC might be more reliable. I bid on an item on ebay on my PC then I realized I had already made the same bid on my iPhone. I deleted the bid from my iPhone. I was curious and a little later went back to my phone and saw that the bid was back on my iPhone. Is the app syncing my PC and iPhone? I hope so. That would be awesome ... if I can get the app to actually work for me. Thanks for your replies.

If it matters ... I am using Google Chrome on the PC.

Last edited on Fri Mar 17, 2017 02:10 AM.
Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Syncing Fri Mar 17, 2017 04:05 AM Quote

After doing a little experimenting it seems that my iPhone app and my PC app are independent of each other and do not sync. Very odd, it sure seemed that they synced earlier. I guess I better turn one of them off so they don't compete against each other. Any comments?

Fri Mar 17, 2017 04:08 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

As long as you use the same eBay user id, the data is in sync. You may need to do refresh because the app does not know you made a change in another instance.
You can not compete against yourself using the same eBay user id, so it's not an issue.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 03:42 PM Quote
Harveyman53

Great info. Thank you. I have an item ending in about 5 hours and hopefully the app will perform as it is supposed to. I'm really hoping it does but I missed out on a deal of a lifetime yesterday. Unlike baseball I'm only allowing 2 strikes and then ... yer out!

Forums IndexNew TopicReply