Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2 
General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
costs Sat Sep 30, 2017 01:37 PM Quote
axjon

Pls can you confirm that after the change the use of myibidder is free for private use?? I'm a little bit unsure and confused after reading the actual version of terms and condotions. Thank you

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 02:30 PM Quote
Guest01

Since I started using the myibidder ap on my adroid phone I have been logging in with my eBay login user/pass.

Yesterday I updated the app to its latest version. Also i had to link the ebay acount for the first time in order to be able to import my watching list, which went fine.

Reading this topic, I understand that there are now two seperate logins possible.
However, from what I understand, If I want to change the user/pass for the myibidder android app I will have to register a new User/pass on this website. Including providing myibidder an emailadress, which wasnt known to myibidder before.
I think Im correct sofar?

Now my question:
If I chose not to create a new user/password for Ibidder, but instead I change my eBay password. Will I still be able to login to the myibidder app using my eBay username and OLD password?

Thanks for the answer

Sat Sep 30, 2017 05:15 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

axjon wrote:
Pls can you confirm that after the change the use of myibidder is free for private use?

The Web service is currently free for private and non-private use. That part did not change at all.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 05:16 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Guest01 wrote:
If I want to change the user/pass for the myibidder android app I will have to register a new User/pass on this website. Including providing myibidder an emailadress, which wasnt known to myibidder before.

If you want to change your password, you can change it using the reset link https://www.myibidder.com/login/reset
The username can not be changed currently.

Guest01 wrote:

If I chose not to create a new user/password for Ibidder, but instead I change my eBay password. Will I still be able to login to the myibidder app using my eBay username and OLD password?

You keep login to the sniper using your sniper's username/password. This has nothing to do with your eBay username and password.
If you changed your eBay password, you need to re-link your eBay account in the sniper only.

Wed May 09, 2018 05:17 AM Quote
Cheers

I get this ebay account not linked message over and over again. Although it appears to be linked. Android app latest version

Thu May 10, 2018 12:03 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

Do you see "Status: not linked" when you check it under "Profile"?
Please provide a screenshot if not sure.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2