Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
Need help with eBay target country and settings in Myibidder Wed Aug 29, 2018 04:51 PM Quote

Hi,
i wrote before about a months in this topic:
https://www.myibidder.com/forums/viewtopic/8523/account-settings-about-ebay-country-and-ebay-snipe-target-country/
But i think no one will reply if i continue in that topic, so i open a new topic. Because it look`s it is not true that no problems if you bid on eBay.uk and eBay.de without switching into Myibidder settings for eBay country between UK and DE.
I found that switched to UK i have problems with checkout and shipping amount, when i buy something on eBay.de.
In two words i am registered on UK site and shows free shipping checkout eBay.UK, but in the listing clearly have some amount for shipping to my address in Germany. If i go to DE site to finish the same checkout shows "seller does not ship to your address, which is not true. Of course in listing shows that seller deliver to my DE address.
Today i bought on eBay.de without Myibidder and no problem. With Myibidder problem, no matter if my default delivery address is in UK or Germany. I am still not 100% sure problem is caused by Myibidder. Also eBay support could not helped me this to stop.
Please suggest something.
May be to make 2 Myibidder accounts linked to one eBay account, but is it possible, i mean one email for 2 snipper account etc.
Or i shut make new registration on eBay.de. 2 eBay accounts, linked to 2 snipper account and linked to one PayPal business account.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Wed Aug 29, 2018 05:14 PM Quote

I decided to make one more snipper account, linked to the same eBay profile and the same email, as i need to place a bid soon. Just changed Myibidder username for registration. But still hope to receive you advice!
Will see soon after i win something what will happen, now with eBay Germany as my eBay country in Myibidder settings and bidding on DE site.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 02:01 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

Yes, I normally recommend to have one sniper's account per one eBay account.
It's easier to manage and keep track.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 07:49 AM Quote
online_deals_ltd

Now i have from yesterday two sniper accounts per one eBay account. Is it problem to stay that, or i shut do another registration on eBay.de, because my registration now is one - on eBay.uk?
Thank you!

Thu Aug 30, 2018 02:27 PM Quote
online_deals_ltd

I mean is it problem or conflict 2 snipper accounts, linked to 1 eBay account. If yes, then i shut do another eBay account on Germany site, but i prefer to do not create another eBay account.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:29 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

If you want to keep one eBay account, then you have to keep switching addresses.
From the sniper's point of view, it's fine as the sniper does not track your shipping address anyway.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply