Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
Snipe web page not updating Thu Oct 03, 2019 03:52 PM Quote
h_breese

I don't know if this is normal behavior or not. When I create a snipe for an item, I was under the impression that if I refresh the web page after creating the snipe, that the "Curr.Bid" column would refresh and show that actual current bid for each item in the list. When I checked my screen this morning, I noticed that if I clicked on an item to check the current bid, that any items which had new bids made no longer matched the "Curr.Bid" amount on the snipe page.

So, at least for now, it looks like I will have to check each item on the snipe page to make sure that the amount I have set up for my snipe will even be an amount that will be more than the current bid.

If this is working as designed, can the design of the page be changed so that when we refresh the page, that the current bid amount for each item is updated?

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:53 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

Please don't post your question multiple times. It will not speed up the response, but may add extra confusion to the answer.

As I mentioned in the other response, you need to click the "Refresh" button under item's information for the sniper to actually fetch the updated info from eBay.

You should not constantly monitor the current bid and increase your snipe all the time.
You should set your maximum snipe amount and let it go. If you keep increasing based on someone's else bid, that means you are being emotionally involved into bidding wars and may overpay.
Just set your max and let it go. Let others overpay.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Forums IndexNew TopicReply