Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
EBAY...losing bids ? Sun Oct 23, 2016 05:50 PM Quote
callbobby

Are you having problems with other eBay Sniping Services being blocked by eBay? Chances are eBay has placed an extra step into the login procedure before logging into your account. You may not see the step when you login.

A CAPTCHA (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart") is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.

Have you seen eBay asking you to enter numbers to verify an action, like sending a message?

That is a captcha.

Usually they dont appear in the bidding sequence, but if eBay inserts them we can't automatically interpret them and hence can't bid.

Your account security is important to ensuring a positive experience on eBay. As an additional security check or if your password is identified as not being secure enough, eBay may occasionally ask you to enter a verification code. This extra security check helps eBay prevent automated registrations and inappropriate use of the site. The verification code is not your password or any other personal information.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Sun Oct 23, 2016 07:50 PM Quote

Had prepared three snipes for today. Won one and lost two. Funny thing is that with the lost ones there is no status report. Like bids never happen, like sniper wasn't activated at all.

Any ideas?

Sun Oct 23, 2016 08:11 PM Quote
callbobby

Pain in the ass ..ain't it ..! The ebay challenge isn't being met.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:31 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

It's been reported several times that some users called eBay and asked to remove the restriction and so allow to login from other IP addresses (other locations).

After all, eBay loses when your bid did not go though and I think they understand that.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 04:44 AM Quote

It would be good if some sort of error is displayed in the status if bid didn't go through when eBay verification was in effect.

But I hope they sort this out. Till then I'll also do manual bidding.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 04:54 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

wrote:
It would be good if some sort of error is displayed in the status if bid didn't go through when eBay verification was in effect.

Actually, it does. It shows it in the status of the completed snipe if such thing happened.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 07:23 AM Quote

Sashka wrote:
wrote:

Actually, it does. It shows it in the status of the completed snipe if such thing happened.

As I said above. There is no report. Like the snipe wasn't even activated.

Here is a shot of both snipes:
[attached picture]

One snipe earlier in the day was successful.

Any idea what's going on?

Mon Oct 24, 2016 02:01 PM Quote
callbobby

this didn't work , the rep at ebay said they have no reports of any problems with the bids from snipers !!!

Last edited on Mon Oct 24, 2016 03:53 PM.
 Mon Oct 24, 2016 03:14 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Guest,
That's rare. That usually means the sniper got no response from eBay and so could not process it properly.
As you see from your other snipers, there is always a status message.

callbobby,
I think this is because this is a new thing on eBay so some reps may not be fully aware of it.
But that's interested. I expect they will be more aware and assist properly.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply